Posted by: khnm | 2009-03-12

hi guys

pllease help how do i deal with the fact my previous girlfriend says the boy she has is mine but she doesnt want to go for paternity test beacouse i told her that i have doubts wiht this baby???????????????

i am saying this becos while i was with her she cheated many times and again the boy doensnt have any resemblance for either me ,my father ,my mom or any one from my family side,
please help how do i deal with this. can i get accurate paternity results with out the mother present?? i really wanna move on with my life i have doubts with the boy. thank you

Expert ImageArchive

Hi khnm

You need to seek legal counsel about this somehow. I am not sure, but I do not believe you can have DNA tests done without permission of the mother (I may be wrong).

This child that she says is yours needs to verified as your blood or you have no responsibility to it (sad as it is to say "it").

Only with verified paternity testing can she lay any claim to your time or any of your money for support etc. If the child is yours, then if you pay any money, you should have access to the child in terms of visitation rights etc.