Question
Posted by: charlotta | 2009-10-19

testosteroon baie laag

Ek is 57, vroulik en het n totale histerektomie gehad. Gebruik tans estrofem. Hormoontelling het gewys my testosteroontelling baie laag. Hoe word dit aangevul, wat is die voor en nadele daarvan? Dr het gese ek moet n inplanting kry. maar ek is skrikkerig daarvoor.

The main advantage of a testosterone implant is if you have a low libido. If not, it is not necessary.

4

I have bipolar 2, I recently received my blood test results back and there is a low percentage of Testosterone in my blood. What is the treatment for this and is it also a reason why I struggle to get pregnant.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-21

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-21

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-21