Question
Posted by: Peter | 2011/02/02

Testosterone supplement

Being a regular blood donor, I let them fill extra tubes annually and take it to a pathologist for prostate checks etc. This time my testosterone level came back below 6, where I believe the bottom should be at least 8. Is there any way to supplement this to increase the level, or do I have to see a Doctor? Thanks.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The range of normal testosterone levels in men can vary widely, and generally depends on such factors as; your doctor's interpretation of low testosterone symptoms and/or the lab used to examine your blood. Most experts advise on repeating blood tests several times before making a definite diagnosis.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/02/03

Reply to pharmacist