Testosterone replacement for woman

I have been told I will need implants because Mixogen injections, Which worked 110%!!!, have been discontinued for some stupid, unknown reason. (Maybe they were' nt maiking enough mony for someone?)
How long before the implants become active, and my husband can have a sex life again? How often will I have to have them? (Obviously this is because I have no libido without help).
Thanks for your time

speak to your doc about plain testosterone injections- he will need to give you the same dose as found in mixogen-the estrogen can be given in tablet form. Dont know why mixogen has been discontinued...but there are are lot of new developments in t he field of female sexual desire-keep an eye out for new developments

Can' t you name a few of these products?