Posted by: Lee | 2012-10-23

Testosterone Levels

Is there a way of lowering your testosterone levels naturally? I am a female and have been informed my testosterone levels are very high, causing a number of problems like facial hair, weight gain etc.

Expert ImageNatural health

do you have any symptoms of blood sugar disorders or PCOS ? If so this needs to be address as this is the cause of the raised testosterone. If if this is not the cause the high cortisol levels can be the trigger for this. It is best to treat the cause to lower high testosterone levels. There is other causes as well - a practitioner can do test to determine the cause. Inositol and Stinging nettle can also be consider to lower the testosterone

Kind regards
Dr Debbie