Question
Posted by: brent | 2009-08-26

testosterone injections

Hi, thanks for the opportunity of being able to ask you some questions. I am a 43 tr old man with low free testosterone due to high SHBG. I am currently on HRT recieving sustenon injctions every 3 to 4 weeks. I have read that testosterone undeconoate injections last 8 to 10 weeks. This would be much more convenient for me &  save me on my doctor visits, which are quite expensive. My question is where can I get this in Durban. My Doctor only has sustenon, &  he also says that creams, gels &  patches are not available in south africa. Is this true, &  were can I get it if it is available. Also, were can I go in Durban if I decide to have pellet implants. I do not know if you are the right expert to ask, so have posted these same questions to some of the other doctors on this panel. thank you for your great work &  kindness with your time.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Brent

Nebido is the only product available in SA containing testosterone undecanoate. With this 1 amp is recommended every 10-14 weeks - However, One of these is the price of 10 (ten) sustanon amps.