Posted by: brent | 2009-08-26

testosterone injections

Hi, thanks for the opportunity of being able to ask you some questions. I am a 43 tr old man with low free testosterone due to high SHBG. I am currently on HRT recieving sustenon injctions every 3 to 4 weeks. I have read that testosterone undeconoate injections last 8 to 10 weeks. This would be much more convenient for me &  save me on my doctor visits, which are quite expensive. My question is where can I get this in Durban. My Doctor only has sustenon, &  he also says that creams, gels &  patches are not available in south africa. Is this true, &  were can I get it if it is available. Also, were can I go in Durban if I decide to have pellet implants. I do not know if you are the right expert to ask, so have posted these same questions to some of the other doctors on this panel. thank you for your great work &  kindness with your time.

Hi Brent
I want to read up on this - will respond as soon as I have all your info together
Dr BEts

Posted by: luther | 2015-01-04

where can i get cheap nebido

Reply to luther

please note that the doctors in south africa are so far behind the rest of the world and still have no clue as to the benifits of HRT the product you are looking for is called Nebido. thanx