Posted by: Chireen | 2012-10-18

Testosterone in females

Hi there, I went for a medical some years ago and it was established that I have low to zero testosterone. Please can you tell me what the solution is to this and also what the effects are that this can have on the female body in terms of infertility and/weight issues (struggling with both), also, how does this affect moods?? I am trying to get to the root of all the problems I have had (weight, infertility, depression, horrid mood swings, cravings (especially sugar and starch). PLEASE HELP!!!!

I think it will be best to consult an endocrinologist (hormone specialist). Testosterone in the female body is essential and can explain your symptoms but you will have to consult a specialist for tests and treatment.

Posted by: Chireen | 2012-10-21

Thank you for your reply. I will be sure to make an appointment.

Reply to Chireen