Posted by: H | 2010-06-07

Are there natural -herbal stuff one can buy to increase your testosterone levels? Mine is low, but it seems quite a expensive treatment which the medical scheme does not cover.

you would have to consult a homeopath or registered health shop regarding this. there is no evidenced based data suggesting the herbal creams work. there is a cheaper 3monthly testosterone injection on the market. i would suggest you consider speaking to sexologist/urologist for further information.

Posted by: Garth | 2014-05-05

I am taking a natural mix of Chrysin x and nettle root extract . It is helping.

Reply to Garth
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-08

I changed my spouse and got a new gilfriend... I am trying to keep my testosterone levels down cause she makes me go from 6pm to 12pm in 10 seconds.... Much cheaper and more fun