Question
Posted by: Anthony | 2006/09/06

Q.

Testoblast

Hi!! Im a body builder and i would like to know from you what are the side effects of the supplement that was suggested to me from my Trainer the testoblast from SA Supplements. I would like to know if there is any warm about that product. Thanks!

Expert's Reply

A.

Hi Anthony

I must confess that I don't know this particular product and so all I can do is give you generic answers. The truth is, and you have to realise this, is that nobody knows the side effects, because these products are never ever tested properly. the supplement market is structured in such a way that you don't actually need to have any sort of health clearance to sell a product, and so people have jumped on the bandwagon and produced all sorts of things. So, the answer to your question about safety and side effects is that no-one knows.

With regards to steroids, however, all steroids produce relatively similar side effects, it's just that some are more 'effective' than others. Both would be banned, however, and both have a number of potential side effects. What is more, both are not fully tested, so whether we even know the full extent of the side effects is doubtful. I think that overall the risk in taking these steroids is not even close to worth it. I can list a few of the side effects, but the best is to check out the following website where you can find some scientific information on steroids - http://www.sportsci.org/encyc/anabstereff/anabstereff.html

one of the problems with steroids is that all you often read is advertising and of course that is a completely biased perspective on things, so I would suggest reading this site carefully, and then I hope that you will rather resort to training as the best way to gain muscle.

1
user comments

C.

Posted by: Paul | 2014/04/13

I have used supplements sa testoblast, I'm happy with the results, I recommend you to try it.

Reply to Paul

Want to comment?