Question
Posted by: Sally | 2010/02/10

Testing for STD' s

Me and my boyfriend have been practicing safe sex (with condoms) for 3 months and we are in a steady relationship. Lately we have been discussing alternative contraception methods, provided that we both first get tested for HIV and other STD'  s.
I have been doing a lot of research on the internet, but cannot find information on how and where we can have these tests done in Pretoria. Should we schedule an appointment with our GP? Or may we go directly to a pathologist? Can the tests be done at a pharmacy? We prefer not to make use of the '  non profit counselling and testing program'  offered by the Aids Helpline.
Kind regards
Sally

Hallo Sally
Your GP can do all the tests necessary to exclude STD's.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/10

Hallo Sally

Reply to cyberdoc