Question
Posted by: deco | 2009-04-07

testing

my problem is i had sex last week and it was protected,so i didnt even reached the ejaculation,i jst stopped and dress instantly.now i am struggling with these pains inside my penis and even in my kidneys too.so i am afraid that wht cud posssibly be the cause.that girl i had sex with her 2 years back and i dd suffered from her discharge,it leaked on to my penis,so wht cud possibly cause this whole thing?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear deco
If you used a condom, it is unlikely that you picked up a STD . You may have a urine tract infection that can be unrelated to the sexual contact you had. Have your urine tested at a doctor or at a clinic to see if you need an antibiotic.