Question
Posted by: Proof | 2011/11/10

Testimonials on Penis Traction Devices

Good Day

I hear of traction devices that claim to increase length and girth of the penis. I really need concrete evidence to these claims. So to all guys who might be using such devices could you all tell me if these devices work or are they just another money making scheme.

I cannot support the claims that traction devices work. There are Vacuum contriction devices available which induce an erection by creating a vacuum around the penis and then retain the erection by applying a contriction rind around the base of the penis.

7
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/12

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Anom | 2011/11/11

Hi Proof, I bought one (very expensive) and thought that this will be my last try at penis enlargement. Well, so far Im really impressed. I''ve gained 1cm in under 3 months. I was 12cm erect, now 13cm and my goal is to be at least 15cm, which Im sure i''ll reach in the next couple of months. At first it was very uncomfortable to wear but once you get use to it, you hardly notice it anymore. I wear mine when I go to bed, at least 6 hours a night. Pills and creams only helps with erection and tempory thickness but not with permantly enlarging the penis. You also need time and patience with the traction device if you want to see good results.

NB: If only the majority of women excepted men with small willy''s and men excepted women with small breast, there would be no need to go through all this crap!

Reply to Anom
Posted by: Proof | 2011/11/10

Howzit Guys

I actually have a curved penis and heardu that this device might work straightening it out. Apart from Crazy''s reply there is not much to acknowledge but thanks any guys.

Reply to Proof
Posted by: motlalentwa | 2011/11/10

Crazy, size matters dont fool yourself

Reply to motlalentwa
Posted by: Lady bug | 2011/11/10

huh?

Reply to Lady bug
Posted by: crazy | 2011/11/10

That is total BS or maybe on your way home grab a pamphlet and phone the traditional sangoma .
None of that stuff works use what you have size doesnt always matter.
It''s not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Mac | 2011/11/10

Yes they do work go to right people. i know a guy who have done it. he is talking about something like you plant a tree and drink traditional madicine as the tree grows so is your penis.

Reply to Mac