Question
Posted by: Aditya | 2012-04-16

testicular problem

Hello,
I am an 18 year old boy.From a past few days i am experiencing some problem in my testicular region.Randomly i start to feel a kind of light bubbling in my testicles region(the similar kind of feel that stomach feels when it is hungry).I feel really uncomfortable with this.I wanted to know if it is a normal part of my puberty or i need to get it checked.
Please help.
Regard

Dear Aditya,

If the sensations you are experiencing do not cause you any pain or discomfort, you do not experience any pain or discomfort during masturbation then you probably have no reason for concern. Your testes produce your sperm cells and they are sent up to mix with the seminal fluid produced primarily by your prostate gland to create the ejaculate you expell during orgasm.

It could just be the sensations you feel as your testes do their job and this also contributing to you experiencing sensations you would interpret as feeling "horny".

3
Posted by: BJH | 2012-04-18

It can be a hernia

Reply to BJH
Posted by: xyz | 2012-04-17

Go and see your gp, a man does not have pains in that area and ignore it.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-04-17

Dear Aditya,

Reply to sexologist