Posted by: ggorgeous | 2009-08-03

testicular defect

The left tsticle is smaller than the other. What could be the possible reasons? Any treatments

Expert ImageTeen expert

It is not unusual for one testicle to be slightly smaller than the other. However, if there is a major difference has this always been noticeable, or when did you become aware of this?

I would suggest that you consider going to your GP if you are concerned.

Posted by: ples repli | 2009-08-10

x pert ples repli to dis me mon can you not gif any brekdown on dis bcos i don no much about dis you no wat i meen. iwant to no i f dis can be testicular cancer ples reply ples reply ples reply ples reply

Reply to ples repli
Posted by: good question | 2009-08-04

how come some peoples penises are small. how do you make them bigger?

Reply to good question
Posted by: osso me | 2009-08-04

how com dis is happenin. wif de result, de penis is smol. wy?

Reply to osso me
Posted by: me2 | 2009-08-04

Me docta did say it could be detremental to me future. Is it not swelling or cancer because me penis is small too. wat can me doo for me small penis(dont laugh)?

Reply to me2
Posted by: pp | 2009-08-04

There is nothing wrong with that, mine is the same, the moment you feel that there is something like a buldge on it, then you must go and see your gp.

Reply to pp