Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009-10-15

Testicular Cancer

Please advise whether I should be concerned if my right testical is much larger than my left. There is no hard lumps or discomfort - I just find it unusual.

Hallo Concerned
You may have a buildup of fluid on the one side (hydrocele), It is not dangerous but can become very uncomfortable with time. You can see an urologist or your GP for an evaluation. If this is the problem, it is rectified with a small operation.

3
Posted by: very worried | 2009-10-25

A lump removed from one testicular (no cancer) but major pain after the opp is this comment? now the other testicular has the same hard lump i have been told have to opperate to remove them. very worried

Reply to very worried
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc