Question

Testicle pain

Hi, my left testicle is paining. Last week the pain came and went and thus thought it would go away. But yesterday i felt my testicle (no bumps, nothing) and there was a spot that is very sore and since yesterday the pain has not gone away. What can it be?

It could be any number of things ,depending on your age ( which you dont state) and what you have done with that testicle. But it certainly something you must take to your doctor.

1
Posted by: ERIC | 2009/07/15

How old are you ? Some teenagers do experience such pains from time to time without serious implications.

Reply to ERIC