Posted by: JJ | 2010-02-18

Testicales get sore after kissing

I don' t know if this is normal, but me and my girl kissed and just cuddled, no fondeling or anything, and there were semen in my pants, and my testicals were verry sore! Does anyone have advice on what happened, and how to prevent it? Thanks you!

its was probably precum in your pants and the pain in the testicles was from built up pressure caused by the sexual excitement that did not reach it normal conclusion - its called blue balls

Posted by: bloubul | 2010-02-22

ja man..stop kissing and cuddling and karfoofeling and just get to it, stick that pipe where it a hot pan of oil...that will sort it more sore testicales coz your peepee will be burnt and no more messy pants coz your schlong will be a french

Reply to bloubul
Posted by: me | 2010-02-19

blou ballas

Reply to me
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Its known as Blue Balls. You have a backup of semen buildup on your testicles. You have two choices. 1. Masturbate and ejaculate or 2. Have sexual intercourse. Since you sound like you are very young. I suggest NUMBER 1 for you. If you should proceed to number two with your girl, you need to make sure you wear a condom. I hope you know what that is.