Posted by: Arlet | 2011-09-23

Testes issues

I examined myself yesterday evening, and noticed that my one testicle has increased in size over the last 2 months. It is not sore, however, I have been getting more and more infection (urinary) and I have this coming and going pain in my side, close to my lower back.
I have had an ulcer and hernia, although none have impacted " that"  part of my body.
I would appreciate it if you could please set my mind (and that of my husband) at ease - this isn''t cancer?

You will have to consult an urologist for an examination of the testis, to determine if your symptoms are due to cancer or not. It is however, most likely due to a bacterial infection and you might need a short course of oral antibiotics.