Question
Posted by: Carla | 2010/02/25

Tested positive for Sibutramine

I got my pills tested and it tested positive for Sibutramine.A whole 33,2mg!!!!
After a month of suffering ,after stopped taking my pills,I''''m almost back to my normal self. The side effects were really bad.
But I have now started loosing hair. When will the hairloss stop? What can I use to get my hair growing again and to stop falling out?
This is realling getting me down. :(

Hallo Carla
Hairloss is often caused by stress and weight loss. Take a good multivitamin ( like Nu-hair) and put Lennon's Bergamot essence in your shampoo ( 1 bottle to 1 bottle shampoo) You can also try Alkod on your hair.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/26

Hallo Carla

Reply to cyberdoc