Posted by: Precious | 2011-09-09

Tested negative

When i was pregnant 4years ago, i tested HIV positive but never took ARVs, resently i tested negative and went back again and same results negative. Does it mean ia a false negative or there is sumthing wrong with me?

It can rather be that you had a false positive test four years ago. Consult a doctor for blood tests, in order to determine if you are in fact HIV negative. You should also have your child tested.

Posted by: Precious | 2011-09-16

my child was test 6 weeks after birth and he was negative then 1 year late they have tested him still same results, even his father tested negative what does this mean. I will go for a blood test.

Reply to Precious