Question
Posted by: atle | 2010/09/08

tested all negative even blood tests

ncluding an ultrasound but all results are negative what might the problem with me as my doctor only tells me that he is not sure what it is, and informed me to wait until my next period. Can any one please tell me of the best doctor i can get that will refer me to a specilist if he/she doesnt know what is the problem with his/her patient.

I presume that you have missed a period. If it has only been one period, things like stress and changes in diet can cause this. If more than one, further tests including hormone levels and a scan should be done.

1