Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2011/07/05

Tested Again - PREGNANT

Hi Doc,

Thanks for the previous reply.

I have tried another test and YIPPPEEE, its positive. I have been to the gynae as i was experiencing some cramping, but she could not see anything on the ultrasound. She said that it could be either that it''s so early to detect anything or it''s just that i may not be pregnant.

i have done my calculations and this is what is reflects:
1. i am about 5 days late for my period
2. i think i am around 2 and half weeks pregnant.

My questions to you - can an internal ultrasound pick up anything?
Should i be concerned about the cramping?

It would be too early to see anything on ultrasound. Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy.

2

Posted by: meme | 2011/07/05

go for a blood test. if your beta comes back over 25 then you are pregnant. ultrasound will pick nothing up till your count is over 1000. and that''s internal ultrasound not one done on your tummy.

Reply to meme