Posted by: NG | 2008-11-24

Test +ve, but gynae cannot confirm???

I hav jus been to the gynae, to start planning to have a baby.Had a preg test there and confirmed positive. Gynae examined me and could only identify the sac...but cannot see anything it too early? and doesn' t want to confirm anything. What is likelyhood of me being pregnant? Breasts have been sensitive and missed my period. Also have polysysctic ovaries. and this would be my first pregnancy. After how many weeks does a sac develope?

It sounds liek a very early pregnancy. The sac is seen from 5 weeks.

Posted by: Dee | 2008-11-24

It is too early, if you tested + and your period has not arrived then you can be pretty sure that you are pregnant.

Reply to Dee