Question
Posted by: Nadine | 2008/06/14

test negative, could i still be preggies

Hi all,

i am currently bout 16 days late, i have been feeling a little wierd lately, my breast have increased in size and are very sensitive, have been going to the bathroom more often than usual, little constipated, bit bloated and having cramps in my abdomen and also been more tired than usual, and i just feel that i am pregnant. i took 2 home tests today and both were negative, but they didnt say when in the day i was suppose to use it. it was bout lunch time. could i still be pregnant and should do another test or is there something else wrong?

your help will be appreciated.

Kind regards
Nadine

Do a blood test. it is more sensitive. could also be delayed perods for other reasons

2
Posted by: nadine | 2008/06/15

hi Broody,

it is so frustrating not knowing. I dont have anything wrong with my overies as i went for scans 2months ago, and the doc said that everything is perfect and that i am very fertile.

good luck to you to, hope nothing is wrong.

regards

nadine

Reply to nadine
Posted by: broody | 2008/06/15

Hi Nadine

Ive put on a post just before you yesterday.

I know what you mean. Im feeling the excatly how you feel.Ive also been sleeping way to much and have to go alot. I did a early morning test, midday and evening on diffrent days and still negative. Went to the doctor on Tuesday who told me she think Im having problems with my ovaries and the test that she did was also neg.Ive got no bladder infection. Going for a scan on Wednesday. Hoping to be preg and not have any ovarie problems.

Wishing you all of the luck and good health.

Take care.
Broody

Reply to broody