Question
Posted by: mikah | 2012/02/15

Test for loss of weight

I recently went for a full medical test at testing center where the check everything e.g eyes,hearing,breathing,blood pressure and BMI.i then told the doctor that i have lost 5 kg in past two months.he then mention to me that everything that he has checked is ok i am in a very good condition but then he could not explain to me why i am losing.i told him that i have lot of work stress purely finance and new born baby.can thes factor make someone lose so much weight.also he told me that the only thing that needs to happen is to take a CD4 count test to see if may be i might be infected with the HIV virus.i have been sleeping with only two women does that increase my risk of HIV.my other on of my ex partners recently went for HIV test told me that everything is ok.what does the CD4 count test intails.

you can only be certain if you have HIV through a proper HIV test.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/02/16

Reply to sexologist