Posted by: Tshepo | 2013-02-20

Test for HIv

i''m in love with an HIV positive lady,and it''s almost a year.On monday night, we made love and after i finished i realised that the condom had blasts,the question is when can i go for HIV test?

You can go ASAP to your local clinic to get prophylactic (preventative) medication...

Claire - SASHA

Posted by: Bigeasy | 2013-02-21

Hi Tshepo!

I can understand you should be going through a lot emotionally. It also happened to me about 3 years ago and went to the Dr for prophalixis like our Sexologist has suggested. But it is effective only if taken within 72 hours after exposure and seeing that you posted this on Wednesday which was still within 72 hours, I just hope you have headed the Sexologist advice and hopefully you are now taking the medication . In my case the pharmacist made a mistake of dispensing underdosage tablets in 100g instead of 300g and we only discovered that 2 weeks into the treatment. I fell like my world was falling apart. I would advise you to google and visit global site dealing on issues of HIV/AIDS like AIDS forum etc. They have a very knwoledgeable people dealing and advising on HIV infections and according to them the risk of penetrating man getting infected during unprotected vaginal intercourse in one incident is quite very low and with condom failure it has never happened. They assured me it was not even necessary to take prevantative medication.

So ignore comments like bo Baby Joe. You just cant comprehend how can some ppl be so stupid like them posting such insults when someone is in need of advices.

Good like my man and all of the best

Reply to Bigeasy
Posted by: Dodi | 2013-02-21

Stop lying to us

Reply to Dodi
Posted by: Baby Joe | 2013-02-21

You are F.U.C.K.E.D you stupid piece of SH!T

Reply to Baby Joe