Posted by: Ryan | 2012-04-25

Test E cycle and Diabetic symptoms

Hi, I recently started a cycle of testosterone enanthate. I have dosed twice at 250mg each so far. Also I am taking Tamoxifen at 20mg daily. I am 28 year old male and although in high school I suffered from the occational really low blood sugar levels they seem to be back and im wondering if it points to pre diabetes as my symptoms are as follows, Night sweats, blurred vision, sudden craving of sugar rich food, hand tremors, frequent need to urinate but then difficulty in passing the urine. Also, as prescribed by my GP, im on Methyphenidate at 20mg daily and have been for roughly a year. I checked and there are no negative interactions between any of the chemicals therefore it would seem obvious to link the current symptoms to the addition in synthectic testosterone but that would mean I am predisposed to an insulin problem would it not? Your feedback would be much appreciated, Thanks

Consult your GP for a glucose tolerance test. This test is very spesific to diagnose diabetes. Your doctor can also test your insullin levels to determine if you are pre-diabetic.

Please be so kind as to advise for what condition you are being treated for, as I will be able to provide you with a more informed opinion if I am familiar with your medical history.