Question
Posted by: Rose | 2008-12-15

Test

Hi all !! being a three months preggies woman i tested negative to HIV so how do i tell hubby to go and test because i don' t want to continue having sex with him until he has tested also so that i know he does not infect me and my baby, how do you tell hubby who is so difficult and kopseer to go and test because he won' t get xxx until he tested.

dear Rose
Congratulations on your negative test!
I would recommend that you ask your GP /gynae to callin the both of you and explain the concept of testing for HIV in pregnancy and possible risks for the baby .
regards
Doc