Question
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-27

Test...

Is it wrong to want to test your guy? I mean get a girl to flirt with him and to see if he'  ll give her his number...take her out...etc? and then having her report back to you? Obviously she won'  t take it as far, just see if he is willing?

How would you feel if he did exactly the same thing to you ? WOuld it be fair for you to do it to him, if you wouldn't accept him doing it to you ?

2
Posted by: Leez | 2008-11-28

Anonymous, who is married? The ' boyfriend'  n ' girlfriend'  or the ' tempter'  and ' girlfriend' ?.

Reply to Leez

Guys do it but just as long as he don' t know the connection between you 2 and she must at least be attractive. My friends bf did it to her and she told the guy he could come visit between 17:00 and 19:00 as her bf only visits after 20:00 and today they are married with 2 children. So why not?