Question
Posted by: humans | 2009/12/14

tessa

A woman cant get a good man anymore, its scares especially in south african coloured women, not so fortunate with fast growing long hair. people judge you because you dont have straight hair and therefore you are not good enough, i know i need to look past it, if i do i am gonna be left without friends and men dont pick me. for years i have struggled to get away from this issue and it hurts from small it was always an issue being teased. i know i am better than my hair but no one seem to get pass it and i feel like an outsider especially still being single for so long, going out i still am the unlucky one. The hair.

Anyone who judges anyone lse by the nature of their hair is a shallow person not worth knowing at all.

9
Posted by: TO KELLY | 2009/12/18

THANK YOU ATLEAST SOMEONE AGREES AND KNOW HOW WE FEEL.

Reply to TO KELLY
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/12/15

I think tessa is correct. A guy would give preference to a girl with nice hair than to one with not so nice hair.
Lots of guys love long hair.
Like it or not people are shallow.
There were lots of times where I would get beter treatment from other people because of looks and hair than someone standing next to you who' s not good looking.

Hair can make you have good and bad days and sounds like because you don' t have nice hair everyday is bad for you.
You shake your hair when you flirt, twirl you hair &  guys love playing with your hair.
They can' t do that if their fingers can' t go through your hair, they love to watch your hair blowing in the wind.

First learn to love your hair, you were born with it and be happy with it. I' m sure their is something out there for your hair type.
Perhaps extensions... to make it appear fuller or longer but also complement your hair.
Visit the hairdresser to assist you with a hairstyle to suite your body &  face and make you feel good about your hair.
Sure people can be nasty but you dont want a guy who loves you for you hair but for the person that you are!

Reply to Kelly

Posted by: HI | 2009/12/14

U all propably got nice hair thats y you say the things you say and buying a wig is fake

Reply to HI
Posted by: solution | 2009/12/14

buy a wig

Reply to solution
Posted by: Dineo | 2009/12/14

Tessa are you mad???????I have a very beautiful long straight hair and i do not have a boyfriend

Reply to Dineo
Posted by: !!!!!!!!!!!! | 2009/12/14

Only people with a low self esteem will make a issue out something stupid like hair. There is so many products on the market nowadays to make your hair look nice. So if you still have ugly hair it is your own fault.

Hair is not everything!

Reply to !!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: !!!!!!!!!!!! | 2009/12/14

Hair is not everything!

Reply to !!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Jerry | 2009/12/14

WTF...who judges people by their hair now-adays?? I' am sure you have all the beauty only you possess, so use yourinner beauty to your advantage and forget about the hair...

Reply to Jerry