Question
Posted by: Enough | 2008/10/28

Terribly PMS &  Cycle

Hi Doc,

Please help. I have terrible PMS and periods. I can' t live with it any more. It is now getting worse every month and I started my preiod yeaterday, and today I have noticed something I have never seen before. There was usually a bit of " Clotting" , but today there is some type of " Fleshy"  coulour pieces as well? I must say I felt like dying the last two days and I get these cramps every few hours. Should I be worried? We live in a small town and we don' t have gynea' s nearby. Please advise?

What are your PMS symptoms? The clots are not really a reaosn for concern if this is the first time it has happened.