Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2009/09/02

Terribly painful period pains

I never suffered from period pains before and I am on the loop I been on it for two years and I had a bit of discomfort at the begining but it was fine afterwards. This month I have these really painful period pains I don' t know what induced them. Two weeks ago I started taking Duromine I checked all the side effects it doesn' t say anything about period pains. I was considering going to see a gynea, is it advisable durihng the period or should I go after? Help

Duromine should not cause painful periods. If the period is pover and the pain has subsided, you could wait and see what happens next month unless you have any other symptoms..