Question
Posted by: ythandi | 2008/07/21

Terrible work colleague

this woman i work with is such a nasty person. I am so tempted to give her a piece of my mind and walk out because its not as if I even want to work here.You cannot believe what an ugly disposition she has.Why do people behave like this?the better thing to do is ignore her but i would love to say someting.

There are nasty people nearly everywhere you work. But you give them power by allowing them to annoy you. And if you walked out, she could feel triumphant, and switch to trying to drive someone else out. Instead, frustrate her by ignoring her nastiness, and even thanking her for her kind comments and excellent advice.

2
Posted by: ythandi | 2008/07/21

:-) maybe i shall tell her that.

Reply to ythandi
Posted by: Tarryn | 2008/07/21

I don' t get people like that. Everyone at the licencing department is like that, lol. Awfully snotty people. But don' t let her think she has enough power to make you walk out. I would just tell her she needs to get laid.  )

Reply to Tarryn