Question
Posted by: lady jane | 2009/01/07

terrible taste in mouth

good day &  compliments of the season to u. all the best 2 u &  yours.

i was recently treated for tonsilitis. but ever since i have this horrible taste in my mouth. it tastes like rotten eggs. it' s also effecting my breath. it makes everything i eat taste terrible. please help. what could the cause be &  how can i treate it. its really getting me down.

thank you kindly for your response, it is much aprreciated.

Expert ImagePharmacist

LJ

Your symptoms may have many potential causes. Of these an uncleared infection may be one - Unfortunately you will have to see your doctor for an accurate diagnosis.

Best of luck