Question
Posted by: B | 2010/07/29

terrible post nasal drip and pregnant

Hi doc,

I need help please. I am suffering from terrible post nasal, and it constantly feels as if something is stuck in my throat. This is driving me insane, I had terrible morning sickness (all day sickness) during first few weeks of pregnancy now have this terrible feeling of mucous being stuck in my throat. It is making me feel nauseas. I am using Sterimar nasal spray. Is there anything else that I can try?

Other than nasal sprays, you can't really use anything else in pregnancy. You can try steaming with hot water.

1