Question
Posted by: Mariam | 2010/05/19

Terrible pains in the rectal area during my period

The pains last for a few seconds to a few minutes. When they occur, I have to hold my breath and cannot move. They occur when I visit the loo to pass urine or stool and also when Im not visiting the loo. I am also on birth control pills for the past few years. I have been experiencing these pains for the past 4 months or so.

I can't tell what this is. You will have to see your doctor.

5

Posted by: Purple | 2010/05/20

I can remember getting pain like this during the first two days of my period when I was a teenager. It stopped happening though. Mine was nost when I went to the toilet, it was often while I was walking, and just lasted a few seconds, but was intensely painful and I couldn''t move.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Brenda moyaba | 2010/05/20

& mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash & mdash 
1 Kings 8:24

A blessing is coming to you in the form of a new job or financial break through. Don''t ask questions just forward to eight people and trust God! I did.

Psalm 46:10
''Be Still and Know that I AM GOD''
Please don''t break this even if you only send it to one person. Look at the
Date when this was started.

Reply to Brenda moyaba
Posted by: yes | 2010/05/20

Ek kry ook daar die selfde pyn maar ook net daai tyd van die maand. Later toe ek na my dokter toe gaan vir iets anders toe hulle n sonar doe toe se hy vir my my baartmoeder le heeltemal agter oor na my rug toe so ek sal seerder he as ek menst as gewoonlik as gevolg van my baarmoeder wat so agter oor is.
So met die gevolg is as ek menst het ek nie maag oyn so seer nie maar baie erg lae rug pyn ek kan nie piepie nie so seer is dit ook die steek pyn. en as gevolg van dit sukkel ek ook om swanger te raak

Reply to yes
Posted by: CJ | 2010/05/19

I get these pains too! Its extremely sore, and for the duration of the pain, makes moving totally impossible! I thought that maybe it was piles..but Im not sure! I also only suffer with them during my period.
Good to know that we not alone!

Reply to CJ