Posted by: Lin | 2009-08-03

I have had period problems all my life. When I was young, I had excessive bleeding and long cycles, I went on the injection until I got married and decided to have a baby. It took me 2 years to fall pregnant. In about a year I had nine cysts, they gave me pills which worked on 8 of them. The other one they had to remove surgically adn they widened my fallopian tubes. I fell pregnant after that. The doctor said I wouldn' t have any problems with my period after I' ve had my child. Boy was he wrong.
I bleed heavy for about 1 -3 days, my cycle is 7 days, there is also a lot of blood clots followed by brown discharge afterwards.
The paid is severe, before, during and after my period, I also get very sick - vomit etc. (exactly like it was when I was still young)
It has been two weeks since my period and I am in agony, I also sometimes spot and then off course there is the brown discharge. I am almost 30 years old, my mother had to have a hysterectomy at age 35 because of all her problems. Am I steering in the same direction or what?
I do not have money to go and visit a gynae, so I would really appreciate your opinion.

Some of this sounds like endometriosis. I don't know whether you have been investigated for this.
It sounds like you may benefit from the Pill, which should regulate your cycles and also help with the pain.

Posted by: jacqueline ayako | 2009-08-15

i need to know what medicine to use if u have endometriosis or what 2 do?

Reply to jacqueline ayako