Question
Posted by: Bron | 2008/06/26

Terrible Nausea, Pain etc. @ Periods

Hi, my 16 year old is vommitting badly, experiencing pain and also diahorrea at the onset of her periods. This has come on suddenly. What could this be, why and what can be done about it? Initial external sonar examination revealed nothing. Please help or point us in the right direction.

Sounds like very bad period symptoms. The pill may help to control the symptoms

1
Posted by: Taz | 2008/06/27

Hi Bron

I started my period when I was 12. Then already I got so sick. The only thing that helps is muscle relaxers. I'm 33 years old now and still have to take painkillers every month. I know exactly what she's going through. I went on the pill for a few months, and that also helped.

Reply to Taz