Question
Posted by: Athi | 2009-06-10

terrible Nauesae

I have just discovered that I am 4 weeks pregnant. I am having a terrible nauesea through out the day.

It starts in the morning as a morning sickness till bedtime. I have to constantly eat something. you help please as I cannot go on like this because I always feel sick and this affect my work and studies.

Is there anything that you can recomment that can ease the nauesea.

Ginger biscuits often help. ALso small frequent meals and dry toast first thing in the morning. If all else fails, your doctor can prescribe medication.

2

hi
try ginger biscuits or ginger tea also sip water regularly
it will slow down

Posted by: NT | 2009-06-11

Athi, i know exactly how u feel, i' m now 11 weeks and myne has slowed down. Somebody here suggested ginger biscuits and i tried them, they kind like worked for me...I bought a packet for office and a packet for home.

Reply to NT