Question
Posted by: Neo | 2011/10/28

terrible kissing

how do u tell a guy that the he kisses turns to turn you off that turn you on without brusing his ego?immediately we start kissing my boyfriend floods me with salive and sticks ALL his tongue out to shove in my mouth throughout the foreplay and during sex, i then have come up with ways to avoid kissing especially during sex otherwise i will end so turned off sex will just hurt.

address your issues, needs and wants in a respectful way in which you acknowledge and seek to compromise your respective approaches.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/31

Reply to sexologist