Terrible Headaches...

Hi. I would like to know, I have 3 things that is giving me a lot of pain.
One: I have very bad lower back pain that causes my legs to pain so much I can hardly move at times.
Two: Lately I am getting a pain in my right side of my neck, which is painfull when I breath and it lasts for a few days.
Three. I get very bad cramps on the right side of my head, especially after sexual intercourse and if not then, I tend to get headaches quite often, but on the same place as the cramps.
What can this be?
I hope you have an answer for me.
Thank you.

I think your pain and discomfort is due to nerve irritation. Nerve irritation in the lower spine will cause numbness, pain and even weakness in the legs. Nerve irritation in the cervical spine will cause headaches and pain, radiating to the neck, shoulders and head.

There are a couple of conditions that can cause your symptoms and you will therefore, have to consult your doctor for x-rays and a possible CT scan. Blood tests will also provide valuablw information.