Question
Posted by: Pride | 2008/06/26

Terrible headache and pain on my head

I am having severe pain at the back of my head and had just noticed that I developed a lump on my head at the back (between the hair) its bigger when I touch my hair, now it makes me feel so dizzy I can’t even see clearly. I just feel like lying down or resting. I am + positive but not yet on ARV’s though I am fine with my health my CD4 counts went up in the past 3 months. But now the pain makes me feel dizzy and nausea at the same time I feel so much in pain and I feel like I am gonna collapse.

Dear Pride
You could be developing an abcess in one of the glands or under the skin of the skull. Please rather see a doctor as soon as possible as you probably need antibiotics.