Question
Posted by: icku | 2011/06/27

terrible emptyness

I was in this relationship with this guy. he was at the point of leaving his wife and would have moved in with me. Then she called to say the child of 14 is giving trouble.he left that saturday and then the monday when i call he said his mother and family say he must give his marraige a chance. I did not see him for 2 weeks as I was angry and last thursday I saw him again. we had sex but it was very quick. he is moving in with his wife and child to a flat.they use to stay with his parents in laws. I dont know what to think of it. the one moment he is warm and the next moment he is like he want to distant me. I asked him about it and he just say he is busy. He also told me they had a huge fight last weekend but he dont want to give me hope. He is confusing me and i feel very empty and terrible.he is 42 years old and am i 43

"At the point of" is irrelevant. Do NOT get involved with married men, whatever they may say is he state of their marriage. You know its wrong, and could be vert hurtful to his wife and children. Of course he should give his marriage a chance, maybe see a marriage counsellor with his wife, rather than givin up and sliding into an affair.
COntinuing the affair with you, and maintaining a sexual affair with you especially, will not in any way help sourt out his marriage problems. And, as you already know he is happy to cheat on the woman in his life, you know what you can expect in any relationship he may have with you.
You are 42 - isn't it time you grew up and recognized that having secret affairs with married men and fathers, is not something a self-respecting woman would do ? Can't you find unattached man friends of your own ?

6
Posted by: gugu | 2011/06/28

" ON THE POINT OF LEAVING HIS WIFE" ?????????

WHATEVER

Reply to gugu
Posted by: Tangy | 2011/06/28

Woman like you disgust me. I have been on the receiveng end of what idiots like you do to a marriage. So I have not one ounce of sympathy for you. Carry on feeling terrible it is what you deserve and more.

Reply to Tangy
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/06/27

Homewrecking Women are so pathetic. You are not the first and not the last. An acqaintance of mine''s found out that her husband was cheating. She approached the woman, and the woman stated that the man told her he was only staying wiht his wife out of pity and that he was about to leave his wife. The wife was flabbergasted as they had continued to have a healthy sex life and she didnt suspect a thing. WOrse, the 14 year old son was the one who found the hot steamy messages from the mistress to his father, on his phone.
Women like you are going to pay for the suffering you are contributing to, especially when there are innocent children involved....
Imagine, if it was your dad when you were 14, how would you feel?
Give the families a chance, mind your own business and close your legs!!

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: Romany | 2011/06/27

Do you not read this forum? Or anything else on this subject?
THE WIFE ALWAYS WINS. If you have an affair with a married man, regardless of the situation, you are a prostitute, not getting paid for her services...... Eish I wish women will learn.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Woman | 2011/06/27

AT 43 you should know to STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED MEN!!! especially where there''s children involved! I don''t know why anyone would think it''s okay to be in the type of relationship you are in. Why are you happy to be a married man''s harlot when you can be a single man''s queen?

Leave him to his wife, and carry on with your life. And in future, even if he is separated, STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED MEN!

Reply to Woman