Question
Posted by: Shell | 2012/10/22

Terrible Cycle

For the past 9 months my period has changed to 2 days of bleeding followed by at least another 10 days of spotting. Its almost as if Im not having a complete period, just this long drawn out process which means Im bleeding / spotting for aprox half my 31 day cycle.

Ive had a pap test and all clear there. Any advice would be hugely appreciated, this is really getting me down.

I would suggest that you have a scan to measure the thickness of the womb lining or a hysteroscopy to look inside the uterus.

3

Posted by: Shell | 2012/10/27

Please ignore that last post, Im 5 days past ovulation and still spotting brown, albeit much lighter

Reply to Shell
Posted by: Shell | 2012/10/25

Just wanted to add that once I ovulate my spotting stops and I generally feel a whole lot better emotionally.

Reply to Shell