Question
Posted by: Jo | 2010-02-03

Terrible Constant Headaches

I have for the last 2 weeks been experiencing terrible and constant headaches on the left side of my head, they linger there all the time and sometimes when its really bad and i get up i feel off balance and actually have to hold me head to comfort it, i cant move to much as then it gets worse. I have taken myprodol but even that is only effective for about 2 hours. I cannot keep on taking pain killers to function as its not good for me but i am worried, my left eye is also twitching alot. I have had my eyes tested, so i dont think that it the problem. I also suffer form high blood pressure but havent been prescribed any medication. I am very worried and i have asked my doctors but they dont seem to be to concerned. What do u think the problem could be as its interferring in my life.

Hallo Jo
Any headache that is different from your "normal" headaches, does not respond to the usual painkillers or causes symptoms like weakness, balance problems or sensation changes, could be something more serious like a bleed in the brain or a tumour. I think you should see a neurologist for an examination as soon as possible. It may be nothing but serious problems should be excluded.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-03

Hallo Jo

Reply to cyberdoc