Posted by: fizz | 2009-02-13

termination of pregnancy

Hi, I recently found out that i was 2 weeks pregnant and took a pill to bring on my periods. i however only bled lightly for 3days. Now Ilook like I am begining to show and the tablet never work. Am worried that the baby might be deformed. Please advise.

It depends which Pill you took. Do confirm whether you are pregnant or not before worrying.

Posted by: Sally | 2009-02-16

Hi Fizz.

Cytotec is used for terminations of pregnancies.

How did you use is and where did you get it from?

According to my knowledge you incert it into your vagina and will start getting cramps , followed by bleeding. Then you have to go for a D & C...

Reply to Sally
Posted by: fizz | 2009-02-16

the tablet was Cytotec

Reply to fizz
Posted by: Kim | 2009-02-13

Why did you take the pill after you found out you are pregnant? I' m not sure what it will do to the baby, but by the sounds of it you don' t want it (if you took the pill to try terminate). If you don' t want it then give it up for adoption or whatever, but find out if that pill you took can cause harm to the baby.

Reply to Kim
Posted by: kl | 2009-02-13

this forum is not for judgement S but for medical advice. Go to cybershrink for aopinions and get lost

Reply to kl
Posted by: s | 2009-02-13

Don' t u think there' s a reason why the pill didn' t work. Imagine if your mother had done that to u?

Reply to s