Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2003-11-08

Tenston SA

Hallo,

Is Tenston SA addictive?

Sanet

Sanet, you can bet your life it is. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Hercu | 2015-05-17

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disc Disease, (DDD), and Sciatica 7 months ago - I used several painkillers and combinations, but find Tenston SA helps a lot - up to now it was not addictive, because there are days that I go without taking one.

Reply to Hercu

I have been using Tenston SA now for many years. I do not find it addictive at all. I don't even take the maximum amount of tablets I am allowed to take per day and that is 2 capsules three times a day. I sometimes take 2 capsules AM and PM and other times 1 capsule - I have never felt the need to take more. It just helps me to cope with ongoing pain and I adjust the amounts according to my pain level.