Posted by: Lisa | 2010-02-13

Tension Head aches

I am working in a very stressfull environment and get regular tension headaches. At the moment I am using Adcodol or Abflex for it. Is there perhaps something else I can get which will help me to relax and prevent these headaches?

Tension head aches are caused by muscle spasm in the neck and shoulders. The more intense the pain, the worst the muscle spasm. This cycle will have to be broken with physiotherapy and relaxing massaging. Exercise like yoga or pilates will also be helpful.

You can consult your doctor for a prescription of Trepilene 25mg at night, as well as Ativan SL 1mg (when you are really tensed and anxious).

Posted by: lisa | 2010-02-14

Thank you!

Reply to lisa