Question
Posted by: L | 2010/11/17

Tension

Hi Doc. I seem to have a lot of tension in my shoulders, which is relieved by seeing the chiropractor, however I can''t keep on going there every few weeks. I also get tension headaches in the back of my head. How can I relieve this tension. Any ideas? Any shoulder exercises perhaps? Thank you very much!

Hallo L
Excercise will definitely help. It may help to see a physiotherapist to teach you what to do. I find rowing helps for me, especially if I drive a lot or do a lot of work on the computer. A warm heat pack between the shoulderblades also does wonders.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/17

Hallo L
dr Bets